Thursday, May 15, 2008

New......

This is what we have been up to this last week. This little girl was born pretty early and is still in the hospital. She is most likely going to go with her aunt, but for now we are visiting her in the hospital trying to help her feel loved and cared for. It is fun to hold such a tiny and sweet little baby.

And this sweet little girl is the newest addition to the family. She is almost 8 weeks old and we just brought her home today. So, we need a name for her. Right now she is very calm, ok afraid and not hyper at all. She is a lab mix. Everybody let me know your ideas for a name. If these aren't pictures of a very busy house hold I don't know what is.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Sweet sweet little baby! I'm in love just from the pictures. You two are amazing. How great that you are willing to give so much of yourselves to such a helpless little baby. May God bless you for your kind hearts.

And what a beautiful puppy! I'm terrible with names so I have no suggestions. I'm sure she will be well loved in your family. Congratulations on your newest addition.

So, I really am trying to figure out what you do all day? :)J.K. You are amazing! Keep up all the good things you are doing!

amber said...

Holy Smokes you are one BUSY WOMAN!!!! Has the puppy kept you up at night at all???? I don't know how you do it........I'm tired just thinking of all the things you do. The little baby is so teeny tiny and ADORABLE! I'm sure you are learning tons about premie babies! What an amazing little being to be able to hang on being born so early! You amaze me!!! Love you all!

Unknown said...

Note to self, do not show husband your blog. Cade is begging for a dog and everytime someone gets one he begs even more! The little girl looks so sweet and how wonderful she has some one there to snuggle her.

Our Unique Family said...

I so love you and the you are so brave to take on so much and you do it so well you are truely an inspiration I think you need some pretty pretty heels it will make it all better. I cant remeber but I think you named the puppy shadow too cute and the baby so so cute and tiny... I thought my little dude was tiny!