Friday, May 23, 2008

Babies

Well, Shadow is the name that was given finally to our puppy. She is doing much better at night now, and I only had to get up once with her for the potty last night. She is getting quite alot of attention not only from Caleb, Trever and Joseph, but from all the neighborhood boys as well. I still can't believe Joseph. Two weeks before we got her he would go into hysterics at the sight of a dog. And now is totally fine with most dogs.
We also brought our little girl home from the Hospital this week. She is doing really well and we were vey glad she worked so hard and got off all tubes and monitors before coming home. She is a sweet little angel and we are all loving having her home with us.
So what are everyones plans for the summer????? I need some good ideas to keep my kids busy and happy, and not in front of the tv or x box all summer.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Great name!

Congratulations on your little girl. You guys are amazing to me.

Summer plans, I was hoping to get lots of ideas from here. Bummer. We just go to the pool, but with gas so high, I'm sure we'll be staying home alot which means lots of movies.