Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Baby Fever

Well, we are all really enjoying our little Mia. She is a very quiet baby, only crying when she spit up alot, and when she had to have a blood draw to check her jandice. She is very alert when she is awake. She just takes it all in. Mom thinks she is just perfect. Caleb loves to hold her and feed her. He is a big help to mom. Trever loves her too. He loves to kiss her soft cheek, and help mom by getting a diaper or wipes, or blankets.
Joseph goes around the house with his hands together saying "hold her" "Hold her" and he is constantly thinking she is awake. We are all smitten by the princess.

5 comments:

amber said...

Congrats to you guys!!! I'm so happy for you all. Mom says she is adorable! I can't wait to see her. What a special girl to have so many people to adore her.

Colleen Henstra said...

Love the "invisible" baby pictures. Caleb is such the actor. Hope he didn't dribble milk on her face.

Merodene said...

Congratulations....you'll have to tell me the story sometime. Tell the boys that PINK RULES. And if they don't believe me...wait a few months!!!

Victoria said...

Meagon, that is so stinking awesome that you guys have a little girl to add to your brood. I can't wait until you can post pics, and to hear all about her. Congrats again, and give those sweet boys of yours hugs for me!

Unknown said...

Hey!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! A little girl yeah! I can't wait to see some pictures!