Monday, August 6, 2007

Sun Valley Ice Show and Dinner

I am not sure which was better, the dinner or the ice show or the concert before the dinner. We had so much fun this weekend. Pat, Jan, Ana, and Terry sat at one table and Jason, Me, Mom and Dad sat at another. The raspberries and other fruit was to die for. They had wonderful crusty rolls and all kinds of cheeses. My favorite was the brie.......oooohhhhh so good. They had shrimp and crab legs and salmon, steak, prime rib...... vegies that I couldn't even name. It was truely a great dinner. Before the dinner we listened to the Sun Valley Symphony and they played American classics.... Gershwin etc. I so enjoyed it. They sounded surpurb . It made Jason and I miss playing in the orchestras. It was interresting to sit outside and listen to such good music, and all around us people we sitting on blankets or lawn chairs drinking wine, eating fine cheeses...... quite interresting.
Even though it was moms birthday, It was a gift to us all to share the fun evening. Happy Birthday mom. The few pictures I had of the ice skating didn't turn out very good. It was fun to see Emily Hughes. I enjoyed the couples skating most, but the trick skaters with the hulahoop and the fire was pretty entertaining.

4 comments:

The Bartschi Family said...

It looks like you had fun. I got hungry just reading about all the food you ate.

amber said...

It looks like you all had a great time!!! I so badly wish I could have been there to see everyone and of course eat all the yummy food!!! Hope you guys are all doing well!!!

Anonymous said...

Food is a real weakness for me. I encourage you to eat till your heart is content but your tummy is silient.
Jan's dad

Anonymous said...

Well said.