Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camping Two

We all really enjoyed our trip to Willard Bay with the Bartschi family. Caleb was definately in heaven, as he loves camping and never seems to get enough time with Bryce. They loved playing in the water together, and they were able to duel with light sabers to their hearts content.
Bryce was very quick at learning how to row the boat. Caleb was very quick to let him as he was riding look out. Now exactly who was the smarter?????


Joseph was a drink thief. He would very quietly go around to all the drinks that were left unattended and take a swig.....or two or three. Jan was our camera bug. She always takes such good pictures. We are glad to have her snapping away .....most of the time. I will have a few more pics for you to see when I learn how to get them off of Jans camera. : )
Thanks Bartschi's and lets do it again next year.


4 comments:

The Bartschi Family said...

All I can say is PAYBACK!!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

Yea Meagon, another blog to frequent! I'm glad you hopped on the bandwagon, and I'll check back oftn to 'spy' on your little family. I can't believe how big those boys have gotten! Do you ever read my blog anymore?

Becky and Sundance said...

Welcome to the world of Blogs! It looks like you had a great time camping. It was fun to see you a week or so ago... I'm still thinking about those cinnamon rolls!

By the way... great photo of Jan! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your family is growing!!! It was fun to see current pictures of them. I would stay away from Jan and her camera...she gets a little crazy with it.... Hope you have more fun this summer...Merodene