Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's great to be 8

Trever had a great baptism. I forgot until the last minute that I hadn't printed the program and then the computer wigged on me so we didn't have a program. It was a great program. Alyssa played the piano and G-ma Thueson conducted the music. G-ma Palmer gave the opening prayer. Brother Hancock spoke on baptism. He talked about Trever and made it very personal, even playing hangman at the beginning. Trever only had to be dunked once. He was so excited. He told his dad in the dressing room that it felt nice to be all clean. Then G-pa Thueson gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. The spirit was very strong. Jason gave a beautiful blessing when he gave Trever the gift of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph said the closing prayer. Trever chose the songs I am a Child of God, and Love at Home. It was a nice day and we had a great dinner back at the house with a house full of people. I am proud of my Trever.

1 comment:

gusDon said...

It was wonderful to realize a family that loves the Lord! It's great!