Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

This is the corn maze went to this year. We actually went twice. The first time we went with the ward primary, the second time we went with Trever on his preschool field trip. The slide was kickin'. Caleb and Trever would fearlessly run all the way to the top, and launch themselves down the slide in any direction. Joseph however was very timid. Being the good mom I am.....(ok it is more like the crazy mom I am) Mia, Mom and Joseph all went down together. I must tell you that it is one very tall, very quick slide.
We all had alot of fun, but missed Jason very much, as he had to work both times.



3 comments:

Becky and Sundance said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Jennifer said...

Hey, I notice that you are the only one without a jacket!! What's up with that?
Looks like you had a blast and I can't believe you dared the slide with two! Wish we were there to share in the fun!

amber said...

Oh my Meagon...you are very brave and very talented!!! I love all the pictures! How good you are to take Joseph on the slide. Looks like you all had fun! Now where are the halloween pics??? We still are everyday having to see "trever perrrate" (the pirate video) Carter loves it!