Sunday, December 5, 2010

Annah Marie

October 26th Annah is legally our daughter. We had such a great day. November 6, we sealed Annie to our family for eternity. It was a beautiful day. We enjoyed the day with family and friends.
The Temple was beautiful. Annie was quite shy of everyone looking at her, but she did just fine. Her dress was made from my wedding dress, and she was so beautiful. We are unspeakably happy to have our daughter.
The sealer talked about how special the children of today are. The spirit was so strong. He talked about how blessed we are to have them a part of our family. He also talked about how we would know how to care for them and how to teach them. I need that. I know all parents are biased on their own children, but my children are so special and I love them so much. I need all the spirit can give me to help them be all they can be. Annie, thank you for being my princess.

No comments: