Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Pocket

Having three boys, we have no shortage of boy parts stories. When Caleb was potty training, he was found crying one day and asked when I was going to die. I told him not for a very long time and asked why. He was so terribly concerned that I was going to explode because if I didn't have a P@#*, I could not go pee and would explode. Trever is still not sure that life is very fair. He thinks that if girls aren't lucky enough to be born with one, then they definately should be able to grow one when they get bigger. But our latest and greatest story is that of the pocket.
Joseph was having alot of trouble getting his underware on the right way. I tried and tried to show him the tag goes in the back. He was getting a sore bum because of the constant wedgie he had when his tighty whitys were on backwards, so I finally showed him the pocket in the front. I opened it up and he even put his had through it. Then he asked why he needed a pocket in his underware. I told him that he could use it when he is older. Of Course... Trever was very kind in his big brother duties to show him what the pocket is used for. Next thing I know Joseph comes running out of the bathroom with his "unit" poking out of the pocket in all kinds of pride and joy. He then wanted to show every visitor we had for the next few days his new "pocket". I do apologize to any of you who had the pleasure. You just never know what may greet you when you come to our house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news today, The permanancy hearing for Annie was today. DCFS was requesting that there be no more reunification, and that we move forward with a hearing to terminate parental rights. That was granted. The case goes back to court in Dec. We are hopeful that by the new year Annie will be leagally free, and we will proceed with the adoption. Thank you for all the prayers. Keep sending them. I feel bad for her birth parents, but they truely are not capable of taking care of her.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's funny!! got to love that little pocket!! I Have not been brave enought to show my boys the thing!
Glad to hear they are moving forward in your case. Hopefully soon visits will be stopped. Ours is moving along... the home study has been approved and we are now just waiting to hear from the adoption attorney. We have the kinship fair to go to this weekend, one more visit the first week in Nov. and then that should be it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis that is funny, and good news. Iam finaly at my new base and with the canadian sf team. I can not wait to come home in december. watch the blog for pic's love you all.

Our Unique Family said...

Hilarious!!! I can only imagine how obsessed collin is going to be with his unit he already tells me " my enis" when I am changing his diaper! ooh how we love our boys! congrats on the court granting DCFSs motion to not reunify! love you!! xoxxo