Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had such a fun weekend in Twin Falls. Caleb went shooting for the first time, and loved it. I tried to get more pictures uploaded, but the computer and I aren't getting along. Uncle Pat and Grandpa taught Caleb about gun safety and the he shot two different .22 pistols, and a rifle. I even got to shoot and it was a blast. Caleb is not the only one who wants a gun. : ) We had alot of fun with April, Ashlyn and Collin, Brent, Amber, Carter and Brooklynn, Pat and Jan, and Terry, Ana, Michaela, Andrea, Tiana, and Steven. The weekend went by fast, but we all had fun. We sure missed Jenny and Dan and the kids.
Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us all overrun your house. Thanks Mom for watching the kids while we went shooting. Trever and Joseph absolutely loved being with you at the fish pond. I will try to post more when my computer isn't acting retarded.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I'm not sure that I would let Connor go shooting. I think I would still have a hard time even with B. I'm glad everyone had a great time and am so upset that we couldn't just be a few hours away. Have a great time this Easter again with FAMILY. We miss ya'll.

Unknown said...

Cade is giving me the "I need to hang out with your cousin" speech. GREAAAAAAAT. Once Pat is here again I'll send cade down to him

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I just wanted to tell you I had a great time and loved seeing you and taking Caleb to shoot. That is what I love best teaching kids and exspecialy to respect and handle firearms the right way. I would love to do it again.

Love you

Jennifer said...

WOW!! Impressed again! My blog needs updated just as bad as yours!!