Saturday, August 30, 2008

Canning and Kids

So we started canning a couple of weeks ago. My sister in law and I did Apricot Jam. Well it seems that every time I start canning and the kids go back to school we get more kids. Yes it happened again. We are now a family of 4 boys and 1 girl (not including the parents who are very much out numbered) Our two yr old boy and two month old girl are setteling in pretty well now. I am just running all the time, but I find running better that being bored. Caleb is really enjoying fourth grade and Trever and Joseph cant wait to start school this coming week.
I also heard from Mia's mom this last week. They are graduating from drug court this week and invited me to be there. We are so happy for them that they are doing well and continuing on the right track. I am excited to go and support them and see our Mia. It made my day that Susan would invite me and warms us to know they appreciate and accept our part in Mia's life. I really couldn't be happier for them.
Joseph turned four this week. He is really growing up and is such a fun part of our family.
Well, hopefully next week I can find a few minutes to put some pics on the blog. It is fun to hear everybodys blogs, I just don't have time to comment sometimes.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Meagon, You are one amazing woman!

Jennifer said...

Sounds busy! Dan just recently did peach jam at our house one night while I was at work!! Makes me remember the smell of Fall. Here it is still hot, humid and sticky!! Miss you all tons.

Our Unique Family said...

you rock! Maybe someday I will start to can things..... maybe then I will be a true thueson girl! well I love you and am glad to know all is well.

Unknown said...

I miss canning. Wow, who would have thought I would ever say that? I need to start canning because I like it better than canned in the store.