Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hanging in There

Well, our dear little boy has returned to his great Grandma. We have all been a little sad this week. Our prayers will always be with him and all of our children....especially the ones that aren't living with us. On top of that I just finished taxes. Though it could have been worse, it was not as pleasant as it could have been either. And as if that weren't enough, the tredmill is truely kicking my butt. I am pretty sure the machine is evil and only thrives on my pain. Tomorrow we go to Kindergarten round up for Trever. He is soooooo very excited. I am happy for him, and am praying that he will have a good schooling experience. What a journey.
Well, I thought I would get the negitives out of the way. I intend to get some cute pics, and fun stories to post next. Please everyone pray for spring. I can't stand the cold any more.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I admire what you do. You are an amazing person. I'm praying for spring! My kids need some sunshine. I do too!

Unknown said...

I already have been praying for spring. It's not working. I'll pray harder! haha! I truly think that we have people in this world that HF knows are strong enough and the most able to be in those situations. That's pretty wonderful if you think about it, that you were so great that you have been trusted with this experience. Ok I hope that didn't sound cheesy because its true

Our Unique Family said...

well meagon I just love you and you are truly and amazing person who gives of herself unselifishly and you will get everything that you deserve, I don't know when but I know that you will love you april

Jennifer said...

I hope you get nice sunny weather soon. Spring time here changes daily. One day we have to have the air on and the next the heater!! CRAZY! I do remember in Rexburg wishing for spring so often, it gets truly miserable. Hang in there!!

Laurie said...

Meagon, I hope that you are okay that all is well. Miss your posts!