Friday, December 7, 2007

Sleepy

This post is for Jenny. You really don't want to see all the pictures of my kids sleeping in weird places or positions, but this one is pretty cute.... and recent. After I took this picture I went to do a load of laundry and discovered why he hadn't come up stairs to sit on my lap and say Hi to aunt Shai....... He had gotten into the laundry and there was soap every where. Aparently he had tried to wash his pants because they were half in the washer with soap on them. I guess he got distracted because it looked like he had started making pictures in the soap. This is just a cute picture of Trever my little indian. His preschool is so much fun.

3 comments:

Our Unique Family said...

cute pictures of the boys and yes calebs hair cut despreatly needed to go, maybe just maybe if it was a little longer it would have gotten to that beach boy cute hair cut, but then again caleb isn't a beach boy..... All I can say is you are a great calm mother whose instincts are keeen..... I am a freak of nature that panics over everything that it drowns out all of those instincts. Well I love you and I am assuming that caleb scared himself badly enough to have learned his lesson of trying to pull off an injurry!

Jennifer said...

The boys are BOYS!!! I cannot believe the things they will come up with!! Yours are definitely creative. I certanily hope that the nurse was puzzled also and I cannot believe no one saw his hands!! I am so glad that you got his hair cut! Brinton wanted to grow his hair out also, but I finally insisted on cutting the shaggy top.
Laundry soap picts is priceless!! Great to write down for memories later.

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOO cute! I love when they just plop down and sleep.